Sunday, June 14, 2009

sunday = =

saturday go to sg wang wif wenwen & her lougong ethan
go thr for buying our beautician course things
haih..use abt hundred dollar oso not yet finish buying our things
after tat we go to the staircase to separate our things to 4
funny loh..HAHA

me and my wenwen oso buy a same clothes...
so nice lurh^^

==============================================================
sunday
go 1u wif my dear mummy
i drive to there..my mummy still very scared loh
haha
many ppl HON me loh..HATE IT
i buy jor my love cosmetic
i use my own money bcz my mummy dowan buy for me..haih
abt rm300++ for 3 things
i love the brands [laneige]
i love korea..support korea brands
WAHOHO
sam tong my money loh

i jz buy tis three..
free sample
today take geh pictures..hehe^^

=============================================================
finish my post
p/s:wait my next post bah ^^
makss


0 comments:

Post a Comment