Thursday, May 7, 2009

the 1st post

the first time use blog N the 1st post
i still remember i have promise someone that i wont use blog..but now i'hv reneges on a promise
many things that cant be say out ..this type of feeling cant to be say out
i'hv done many things and you just cruel hearted reject

that u said all is ur false..ok..fine...
the world not said that if Lost you not to represent me to lose the world
although that i still love u and miss u ..but i'll try to forget u
how u hurt me that u say that u dowan be fren wif me
wat u thinking about?
i'm not said that not respect u ,i just want to know the reason ..THAT'S ALL!!
i noe that i do many stupid things on U..but i wont regretted because i'hv try to accept it
i really not believe a guy will escape this kind of thing..really feel very
disappointed

haih..actually i'm nothing now..jz sumtimes will thinking about u and my heart will..[hmm..dunno how to say]
let it over and become a part of memories in my lifes

beside that..
also have many happy things happen on me
i already take my P license luh...HAPI
many places that i want to go...WAHOHO~~~my frens,wait me bah...^^
tml wan go gai gai wif my wenwen neh
long time din go out wif her ady luh..so hapi tml can meet her

I HOPE I CAN FORGET HIM SOON



0 comments:

Post a Comment