Wednesday, May 20, 2009

tired N tired

really feel tired tis few days,no mood to do anythings at all
especially today after finish work back home ady then fast fast bath and eat den go sleep^^
haih..yesterday puisi birthday,go out with my secondary school classmate
very happy there that meet my friend and i'd get forget about u at tat time[haih..u again==]
lazy to post up the photo lah..hehe
ntg for tis post also,jz update only

hmm~~after i'm start working feel tat all the things around me is changing
the distance between me and others feel so far away ady
my frens-i love them
i cant live if my world din hv any frens
i believe to my frens and i'm really care of them
my frens is also very care of me too,they stay beside me when i'm getting any wrong or sadness
i hopes my frens wont leave me away, i believe tat they WONT...

i really dunno wat happen to you..
izit really got something happen on u and u cant say to anybody?
hmm~~i'm not think so
haih!!u again..
got many question mark inside my brain tat between me and u [????????????]

i gonna die soon if still like this..[choi]wahaha
is ok...i'm gonna fine soon
i'll back to my life
i'll back to have my happy smile always

waiting for my working salary
i got many things tat i want to buy
i love shopping
i love makeup
i love buying cosmetic
i have to change myself to become more better
i love everythings tat i need

1 comments:

carlmon said...

gambateh~ my qian~ makzz~

Post a Comment