Monday, July 20, 2009

19 JULY ~ my eighteen birthday

19 JULY 2009
My 18 years old birthday

Today went out to pavillion for celebrate my birthday
reach pavillion we go to WongKok for our brunch
and get the large "nai cha"

i love tis picha..hapi in the picha ^^



after we finish our brunch then go to padini concept store find cwei
hapi to see her..she say over 5 times hapi birthday to me
so touching..my dearest cwei..you're my only teuk wife ^^
And then we take alot of picha today
let the picha tell u guys wat we done!!
Actually we just keep eating today loh
before that we also plan to have a movie but the end we din't
About 7p.m something we back from pavillion
Then we go eat steambot
I think this week me already eat over 3 times steambot ^^
after finish the steambot we order the chocolate bot
quite nice ^^
This is the food after i mix with
"tomyam soup+chocolate+green apple+egg"
izzit nice?
but ms.carlmon and mr.ethan said that i'm disgusting
i dun think so loh [haha]

About 9 something carlmon fetch all of us back home
The time is getting fast and fast
My eighteen birthday is over
WAITING MY NINETEEN BIRTHDAY CUMING[HOHO]

surprise that receive ur birthday wish
although cant celebrate but i still feel so hapi
i love u all .. makss












0 comments:

Post a Comment