Friday, July 17, 2009

hapi ?? sad ?? fren?? love??

dunno why got da feel wanna type in english although is using my broken english ^^

today still same my wenwen come fetch me at 10 sumthing
after im in da car,wenwen give me da present [hapi that receive present loh..HAHA]
it's a big big photo frame loh [really luv it much much]
let u all see da picture [u all xin mou leh??] kaka
thx my dear wenwen and ethan ya
i really luv da present much ^^
really feel so touching [ TT ]
aiya~~ethan u jz put a photo saiz big like the finger enough lah..
den sign ur big name there..WAHOHOHO
just joking lah ^^
anyways ~ thankiu for da present ya ^^

ok..finish the present topic.
after we reach sg.wang den go buy my things den go eat at kim gary eat our breakfast
den shop awhile n i also buy a new formal shirt for my saturday interview
I HOPE I CAN PASS!!

=============================================================

hmm~duno y jz now will suddenly call her ask about him

she tell me that him got cantact her but [XXXXX]
got a little bit not hapi
oredi said if still happen this jz contact me
haih..y always like this
can jz give me a message?
i'll hapi even is just a message
but u r always my best fren [love u also ya ^^]

=============================================================


YOU!!

make me crazy
really dunno what u thinking about
everyone said that:女人心海底针
i think is also suitable for u although u is a guy
really sad about this..
can just give me a reason?



0 comments:

Post a Comment