Friday, August 14, 2009

thursday

Finally i finish my beauty drawing homework..
Today going to see skin doctor for my leg scar just want to ask about the laser treatment price,
but the nurse said that consult to the doctor..that's mean i wanna go in to see the doctor and pay the fees?
I no money..bring my mummy go on the other day..HA
After finish the class,i follow carl go her house and eat dinner togather
Reach carl house about 6p.m..Then we share a HOT CUP..HA
And also chitchat alot inside carl bedroom..love ya ^^
After her parents go out,then me,carl,carl bro and her cousin go eat steambot that near my house
After finish our dinner,we go uma mamak yamcha..4 of us order the same drink..HE
Hmm~~there is the 1st place i meet with him..my eye looking around and finding whether that u here anot
But i know that u not here..I also know that we have no chance to get back togather..But i still cant put it down
Haih..Always say with carl that dont talk about him agains..But i cant do it
Just stop to saying him again and agains.I wanna to forget him geh rite?why still always talk about him?
Am i stupid? HA

I want to become more and more PERFECT !

If you still love me,please dun hurt me anymore !
Your decision is the wrong way !
The best is, just come back to my side and be mine..HA

And i also fed up about some of my friend
I really care about you!But do you care about me too?

I MISS U GIRLS
although we less contact..maksss

0 comments:

Post a Comment