Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daddy Birthday :)

21 feb is my beloved daddy birthday ^^ Around 12pm++ sister and her boyfriend bring us go the curve Dragon-i celebrate because daddy love to eat chinese food. We order alot of dishes but the food there is really not nice and some-more so expansive. Nothing much can blog today. Just a simple day and after finish celebrate daddy birthday then we just shop awhile there. Thought can buy my bed today at ikea but no stock ady TT .Just show u guys some pichas. Really damn ugly today, just a very light makeup only with BBcream and eyeshadow and without lens cause my eye until now still not recover yet, it's still red! Din take much of photos just a little :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DADDY
Although i din say i love u to daddy, But i still love daddy always
Mayb u always scold me, and i know is just for my own good :)
I DO LOVE MY FAMILY ALWAYS

0 comments:

Post a Comment