Monday, February 1, 2010

31/1 - 1/2

GENTING TRIP WITH FAMILY ON 31 JANUARY - 1 FEBRUARY

31/1
That day wakeup at 10am sumthing. After bath then daddy say wanna go d, then i din makeup after reach genting only makeup. My dark eye circle really~~hais.. Mummy go so early cause she wan go see the CNY concert.OMG~ damn sien lo..Got take lots of photos. Let's photo do the talk ^^

me and my sista..din makeup..so UGLY~~my dark eye circle TT

my sis curi curi snap it xD

After chEck in, then fast fast makeup and go eat out brunch before go the concert
Around 3:45 then we headed to the concert place.But hor, tell u guys that concert really not much of peoples lo. I think if was super junior or others taiwan artist concert will be more people to see. Nvm, i sit there until feel like want to sleep =.= After that really got a very very fish thing happen on me! That is i POKGAI in front of peoples.OMG~~~until now my knee was 'hei ching' ady T.T But my sista tell me i POK dou so nice,like a butterfly cause my shirt problem.wakaka

Around 6++ finish the show. Then headed to outdoor themepark to take photos cause we have the themepark annual card! A happy thing to tell also, got a foreigner ask me to take photo with him.Happy lor, as my frens they also know that i love 'gui lou' so much xD. But i din have the photo.sad!!

Was tired! Back hotel rest awhile~
Photo session with my sista
Im on the phone while they rest.. HOHO
After finish my call Then headed to 1st world STARBUCKS. i luv starbucks xD
Then go take photo again ..HAHAHA
my cute cute mummy. luv mummy so muchie
1/2
Today wakeup more early than yesterday cause today should back home early. After bath then go meet my auntie go eat breakfast together.

Before go back. with mummy
After reach KL then mummy headed go kepong jusco because my younger sista got sumthing wanna buy. Then tomorrow should go back there to take my blanket and buy my new bed coverlid ^^ Damn tired today! But really dunno why cant sleep although i eat the sleeping pills also no use for me now! hais~~ u guys tell me how to do la!! I really HATE ME now! I HATE FEELINGS! Although this few days got hang out but still feel moody until now still the same!! Feel excited for few trips on CNY with my dearest babe CWEI and my other 2 friends.[genting, sunway lagoon, port dickson xD]


WILL UPDATE ANOTHER POST LATER ABOUT MY FEELINGSS~
BUT I'LL SET IT AS PRIVATE POST!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment