Sunday, February 7, 2010

moody !!

Feel so sick today, and the mood is extremely bad early in the morning! And feel so sleepy because yesterday rushing my project until 3am++ and i admire myself bcz can finish my project in 1 night^^ Around 1pm ethan come and fetch us then headed to pavilion. We are damn hungry so after reach pavilion i suggest go to eat our brunch at ichiban boshi(a japanese restaurant). After finish our brunch then i headed to my F/A institute. Fortunately, they are accompany me because my institute is under decoration,the place really feel so scary if walk alone inside. Then i call the person in charge then only she come down and bring me go there xD

After reach my F/A institute, institute dean ask me go to see her. OMG~~ the whole conversation is using english,really cant believe that i'll use english talk to somebody la! I can use english to talk,but when i go for interview i'll forget all the english word..dunno why!!mayb im nervous?i sure that im nervous la k!!haha. Institute dean ask me give them a set of CV that they arrange a mas close interview for me because they just want our own institute students. Mayb monday i go again and pass it up? Then i go meet ms.chelsea, she tell me alot of things. Now everyone is giving me hope, but if i fail to do it i'll feel more dissapointed! And now i still worry bout my final interview. Already receive the assesment mail and reply but they still havent call me for the interview, izit they forget or others?WORRY la >.< Everyone is support me, will i get success? Really hope that i'll success this time that won't waste my effort!

Today bought a seed vest and a necklace. Feel like still got many things want to buy. Oh yea everyones, next time can please use english to talk with me? I really want to improve my english as well as i can! So i will try to use english to update my every single post ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment