Monday, November 9, 2009

casting

Today wakeup at 11am because my sista promise me fetch me go for the tvc casting. About 1230 she only cum pick me up and go to mont kiara find the casting location. The 1st time casting,very scared ler. After reach there,the ppl take my photo then record some videos and call me to do some face expression [happy,sad,suprise,moody]. And the last is he have to record a video that is when i'm packing the box suddenly saw a bird inside that feel very suprise and happy. Alright,everything has done. Dunno will be selected anot,cz others all got experiences and i din have any experience. Anyways,just have a try. It's fun.

Then go eat together with my sista and her bf. Finish eating then go the curve find my mummy then back around 5 sumthing. Night going out with my dear. Loves ya ^^

Tomorrow go timesquare neways with my classmates and my wenwen too. Long time din go singK ady. And tml i want to buy shirts,shoes,and bla bla bla..too many that i want to buy...hah

0 comments:

Post a Comment