Sunday, November 8, 2009

TIRED!!!

Today wakeup at 630 early in the morning. Because suddenly fren ask me go for the air asia interview. The interview should be age 20 above,im under age but still going to try. Luckily,when im pass my resume he din said anything just laughing on my IC and said that im not look same with the ic..hah..sure not same luh,that ic i take on standard 6 loh. And i get the number..[444]..wow~already got 443 ppl infront me..waiting still waiting..about 1 sumthing the round turing to me.The 1st is going to have a catwalk then only read the announcement. After that the panel ask me to show my arms to let them c. WTF** still talking on my scar..Last time also fail because of the scar..hais..Why tat the stupid mosquito wanna bite me jek..GET AWAY FROM ME..plsss~hah..After finish all this then go to lobby wait for the result luh. About 4pm only reach home..tired dou..But still cant sleep..cause im hungry the whole day..then going to setapak find my grandma cause decided go eat with her. But got heavy rain there so i bath at grandma house only go eat..So i just take my dinner the whole day..heh..About 8pm++only go back to my house..After bath i direct go to sleep..too tired ady..hah..And i receive a tvc digi casting for tml..hais..dunno ok anot..+oil ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment