Friday, January 22, 2010

enjoying my life

Today din go my slimming class because of something happen. About 12pm++ cwei reach my house then get prepare makeup,clothing,hair and so on. 3pm sumthing only go take photo for our interview. Finish on 5pm++ ,wait so long time at there.sienzzz Then raymond cum my house to fetch us go mutiara for printing our cv and resume. But cwei is rushing time,then she say put her at chow kit monorail and she take monorail to pavilion. Then me and raymond wait her at timesquare. Im super duper hungry while im in timesquare,because whole day busy until no time to eat. After reach TS then me headed to mcD for a snack cause after meet cwei only go eat together. After cwei cum TS meet us,we go collect our concert ticket then headed to bbq plaza for our breakfast,lunch and dinner ^^ Wait until 10pm our friends finish work then fetch them and go meet others 3 friend for tea at wangsa maju four season. 130am home sweet home. And im enjoying my life now. So happy be with u guys, alot of funs. Luv u all ya ^^ makss

the concert ticket..wuhoo~im so excited xD

my interview photo..hahha

Tis really look so funny..like a kid and smile so fake =.=
yesterday nite chat with him chat until chi jor sin xD
he really is a funny guy, i've never think that this would happen on me!


END

0 comments:

Post a Comment