Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hohoooo .. xDD

Yesterday nite decided went to sg.wang today. Today i wakeup at 7am because want to accompany my mother go for the eyebrow laser treatment.But after go there the doctor say that the machine is spoil, wanna cum again on next day - MARCH[=.=after new year]. After back home continue sleep ^^ sleep until 1230 wakeup and get ready. After my sister back from school then only go together. I bought many clothes today[hapi xD] jacket,short pant,coverall pant,black legging,necklace,and my course hairnet too^^ I want to buy shoes, bag, cosmetic and face care product. And also wish can go travel with my love one jimuiss. Really long times din meet up and everyones is busy their own work now. Also hope that my daddy fast fast buy me car then i can go find a job. Cause i need MONEY.

The random pichass xDD

at the Tbowl restaurant

















the coverall pant i buy today ..i luv tis cloths so muchiesss~~~

















look like so act cute..

















with my lovely mummy ^^ makss


































the jacket and the short pant i buy today also ^^
















=======================================================
I go check for the sheep zodiac for 2010 year. HMM~i think is a good start for me also.
情感方面:
是年有桃花机缘,还是单身的朋友有希望遇到合适的人,应努力争取。如果恋爱中的朋友感情已是心猿意马,就无须再度留恋,旧的不去新的不来,是年是整理感情,调理心情的一年
[really?i think so..it's good for me. And a gud news for all my frens, i'm recover now ^^]

Now I really want to fulfill my dream. Everything is just a fake, so i'll try hard to get it. The job that i loves so muchs.NEVER SAY NO WHEN U NEVER TRY!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment