Saturday, January 16, 2010

shopping day

Today wakeup early in the morning,tell mummy that wan accompany carl go buy new shirt but mummy seems like wan me accompany her go shopping so i just accompany mummy la. First,we went to KLCC, cause mummy say isetan got sales wor but i just buy a MAC concealer. Afterward headed to timesquare because is still early. Everytimes shopping sure got buy something, seems so wasted money?HMM~i think so =.= Buy again when at timesquare 2pants and 1 pair of shoes.So little right? But my mummy still say me buy so much. Mummy say me use two wardrobe to put my clothes still not enough spaces still buy so many and din wear it!OKAY~ I admit with that! At last, my mummy still feel afraid to sit my car say that i'm so 'long sei'. Where got jek! xD

The narcissism photos of me ^^

on the way going to KLCC
terkejutnya .. xD
The hand put like tat look like pregnant lar ..kakax

My formal wear look. I'm wearing this to my next week interview ^^
A gud news for me:
Today morning i heard my daddy and mummy conversation

daddy: if qian really want car i think i'll buy mYvi for her end of this year
mummy:really?Then the roadtax and others u pay for her?
Buy is no prob,but the prob is u got much of the money to pay everymonths?
daddy:Laugh.....

hais, dunno real anot.
But i think my daddy say buy then sure will buy lah.
I'll wait for this end of the year =.= still so long

0 comments:

Post a Comment