Thursday, January 14, 2010

paranormal activity

Today night went to eat dinner together with babe carl,grandson ethan and johnson didi[da kisiao 1]. We having our dinner at jln ipoh steambot restaurant. After finish dinner then we decide go oldtown having a tea. Have alot funs there. Laugh until 'sat sai yi tai' . After finish our tea then go babe carl house watching tat scary ghost movie - PARANORMAL ACTIVITY. I'm not watching and i'm online-ing there, cause i really scared to watch ghost movie. Then carl give me eat the sleeping pill because if i scared then go back home can direct go sleep. 130am++only reach home.This is the first time my daddy back home faster than me. But he din scold me at all and he din wait me back oredi sleep..HAPI^^ Then my mummy suddenly take her pillow come to my room and say sleep together with me tonight because daddy snoring sound is too big make mummy cant sleep.HAHA tomorrow have class again,sienzzz. So sleepy d. GOOD NIGHT everyone ^^ makss

0 comments:

Post a Comment