Thursday, January 28, 2010

tired !!

OMG~look at my darkcircle.. hais TT

This few days really feel very tired but dunno why cant sleep! So suffer u know? Want sleep but cant sleep, they say i used to sleep late d so until now i cant sleep early! Today go for my slimming class, awwww~really tired lah!! But should have to learn also cause 8FEB exam again. I think i will fail on this slimming subjek loh, i really no that heart to learn tis. After back home mummy plan go 1U buy her shoes but the end we just went to batu5 eat our dinner. Finish dinner then back home to clean my wardrobe again. My mummy buy two big box for me to keep my clothes that i less to wear, now i really feel that i really waste money.Many clothes that i really din wear after i buy it =.= Finish then online.webcam with denise. SO SO SO HAPI ^^

DENISE I MISS U ALOTSSSS

din makeup..abit weird..HOHO

I really feel sleepy la.How can make me sleep!
I WANT SLEEP!!!

大家要是有空就去看这个video吧
真的好感人哦 我看后也流泪了
不知道以后会不会有人这样跟我求婚 哇咔咔 发梦把我 xD
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=255220185381&ref=mf#/video/video.php?v=255220185381


Got a photoshooting on this sunday.
At bukit jalil,so far, luckily got ppl fetch ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment