Sunday, January 24, 2010

sienzzz

Today din go anywhere,just went to kepong jusco to buy some stuff. I buy a new pillow and a new bolster.Yuhoo~ After buying all the stuff then around 4pm+ back home, so early. Then nothing to do, sleep until 8pm only wakeup xD. I'm waiting for the new episode of Hi my sweet heart and Autumn's Concerto,really so gan jiong xD. And im waiting the interview contact, really make me gan jiong everyday. From now on, i should be ready!! ga yao for myself ^^ And today got talk about my future with my mom. I told her that i really hope that i can become a stewardess and my dream is near by now! And my daddy is thinking wanna buy a 2nd hand car for me now or buy brand new car tis end of the year. Then i said, if i pass my interview and get the job then dun buy tat 2nd hand just buy a brand new car. Cause i can pay for it every months d.hehes:)

Autumn's Concerto


Hi my sweetheart


0 comments:

Post a Comment