Tuesday, December 1, 2009

^^

so bored today..stay at home everyday except the day i got class
12 sumthing my dear cwei call me but i still in the sleep. then i sleep until 4pm++ only wakeup but i still stay in my room online and online
i saw my baby carl msg in my blog chat box..call me to visit her blog while i online

da~~~da~~~da~~~da~~

my pattinson and me
this is wat my baby carl make for me...izit nice?
sure nice lar..me and pattinson wor =D
thx ya my carl ^^makss

===================================================
huuu~~~~
i miss my long hair deeply..
luckily i got buy the hair extension..xD

ohya~i saw my photo in elite new face
i also dunno y my photo will be at there
hmm~my frens ask me join the boot camp..so i think i'll join lah
dun wanna be at home ady..i should change myself
only 1 tat can make me happy like before,tat is forget u and let u get away from my heart..
YEAH

1 comments:

嘉荣 said...

haha!now ur pic is in top1 jor.. haha..

Post a Comment